Let Us Assist You With Your Software
Live Remote Assistance
Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? With our live remote-assistance tool, a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
How to Get Support:
A member of our support team will talk with you first to determine the nature of the problem. Or respond to an e-mail from you.
You will find the answers to security questions and system configuration requirements on our FAQ page. You can also view a demonstration of a screen-sharing session.
How It Works:
- Once you are on the phone with a member of our support team, you will be directed back to this page after your support representative provides you with a unique connection code. You will then enter the key in the "Support Key" field and click Continue >> button to initiate the screen-sharing session.
- You are prompted to download a small virus-free plug-in.
- With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
: TimeStamp Signature and/or certificate could not be verfified or is malformed.
- Go to the Control Panel and click on Programs & Features
- On programs and features, please Uninstall GoToAssist Remote Support and GoTo Opener
- Now, please use this link to download the Customer Standalone App (save to desktop).
- Once done, we will attempt to start a new session.
GoToAssist by LogMeIn
After entering your 9 digit code, please call 210-375-5832.
Your 9 digit code is valid for 20 minutes.
How to connect.
How to manage or end Unattended Support.
- You are first invited to join a support session.
- You will be asked for permission to connect to your computer when you are not present.
- You provide a Windows "Username and Password" to "Allow Unattended Support"
- This will allow Technician to log on without access to your password.
- Once approved, a notice will appear and a small piece of endpoint software in order for Technician to control servers and end-user desktops when no one is at the machine or after hours.
- A "Task View" icon, will now be avalable on the machine.
- When technician attempts to connect to your machine and you are using it, a notice allowing permission is displayed.
- Using the "Task View" icon, you can
- Update Stored Password
- Block or Unblock Access
- Help: Learn the basics of GoToAssist.
- Exit: GoToAssist must run in the background to allow agent Unattended Session. When you exit, your machine will be "Offline" and Unattended Access will be disallowed.
©1995 - 2019 HOGAN DATA | All rights reserved